In Touch Physiotherapy Subiaco
- Highly recommended care
- Physiotherapy excellence
- Effective research-based treatment
- Small friendly clinic
- 40 years experience
- Advanced training and skills
*Headaches *Migraines *Back Problems *Pain *Hip *Knee *Hand arthritis
* Whiplash Disorders *Injuries *Mastitis
Why wait? If you have pain Contact Helen now.
- The care you want to ease your pain now
- Advice on managing persistent pain
- How to care for yourself
- Gentle specific techniques
- Advice and explanations
- Be actively involved in your own recovery
- Optimal results in minimal consultations
Why consult a Specialist Physiotherapist?
- Need an experienced professional with extra training
- A new problem needing accurate diagnosis and quality treatment
- Unsure of what is wrong
- Want to help yourself
- Prefer an educative and dynamic treatment approach
- Complex pain not responding to past treatment
- Looking for guidance on what to do next
- Modifying your exercise program and activities
Why choose In Touch Physiotherapy ?
I am a member of “The Australian College of Physiotherapists” with recognised advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy training. This means I provide you with highly skilled and passionate care. Have time to tell your story and to discuss your needs and goals. Work together for optimal outcomes.
I use a dynamic approach of education, gentle mobilisation, muscle techniques, posture and movement retraining and do not use machines or needles.
Short information and advice sessions are also available (15 minutes).
Please ask when you phone.
Helen Potter FACP Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
My detailed functional approach integrates the latest research-based Physiotherapy and Pain knowledge with your individual problem. My aim is to reduce your pain and help you move more freely as quickly as possible. Learning new skills means you can care for your body – now and in the future.