In Touch Physiotherapy Subiaco
In Touch Physiotherapy Subiaco is:
- Highly recommended by Perth GPs and Medical Specialists
- Provides a modern evidence-based approach, no machines
- Includes effective research-based dynamic treatment
- A Small friendly one Physiotherapist clinic
- Helen has forty years experience with advanced knowledge/skills
- Excellence in care and communication
Helen provides diagnosis, treatment, and advice for all aches and pains related to age, injury. habitual poor posture and movement or life experience:
*Headaches *Migraines *Neck Pain *Whiplash Disorders
*Back and Pelvic Pain or Movement Problems
*Injuries to musculoskeletal structures
*Hip, knee or hand osteoarthritis pain/disability,
needing an Advice/Exercise/Management Program
Specialist In Touch Physiotherapy Headache Clinic
This clinic is a centre of excellence for differential diagnosis and treatment of a Migraine or Headaches associated with cervical joint, muscle and postural dysfunction. Consultations include questionnaires, diaries and outcome monitoring, with lifestyle, function and medication information. Helen communicates with your GP or Medical Specialist for advice on investigations, medication or referral to a Specialist Medical doctor when needed. Detailed reports to your referrer and yourself and questionnaire/diary monitoring are included in the consultation fee.
Specialist In Touch Physiotherapy Pain Clinic
Education, up to date advice, and new management skills, to help you understand and manage chronic pain. Detailed reports to your referrer and yourself and questionnaire monitoring included in the consultation fee.
Why wait? If you have pain or activity limitation
Contact Helen now 93816166 for:
- Optimal results in minimal consultations
- Treatment to ease your pain now
- Advice on managing persistent pain
- Gentle specific postural and movement techniques
- Exercises and self-treatment skills that fit with your lifestyle
- Be actively involved in your own recovery
Why consult a Specialist Physiotherapist?
- If you have a problem needing accurate diagnosis and quality treatment
- You are unsure of what is wrong or what to do
- You are prepared to learn techniques to help yourself
- Prefer an educative and dynamic treatment approach
- Have complex pain not responding to past treatment
- Looking for guidance on what to do next in your rehabilitation
- Need help due to arthritis
Why choose In Touch Physiotherapy?
I have recognised advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy training and forty years clinical experience. This means I provide you with highly skilled and passionate care. You’ll have time to tell your story and to discuss your needs and goals. We can work together to achieve optimal outcomes.
Short information (15 minutes) and advice sessions are also available.
Please ask when you phone or email.
Helen Potter FACP Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist