At In Touch Physiotherapy in Subiaco you will receive information, care and treatment beyond your expectations. With my advanced qualifications and extensive experience over forty years, my aim is to provide you with:
- Accurate diagnosis of your problem
- Evidence based effective treatment and
- Practical tips for self-care.
Whether you are troubled by:
- Niggling neck pain
- Creaky knees
- Boring back pain or
- Hassling headaches,
I aim for us to work together to achieve optimal results in the shortest possible time. Let's start you on your path to recovery.
Please call 9381 6166,
or book online
Helen Potter - Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- My reputation is for excellence in diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal problems.
- I achieved Specialisation Physiotherapist in 2007 which entitled me to become a Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy
- My aim is to empower you with accurate information and understandable advice.
My Professional Memberships of APA and MAPA and ACP promise you:
- I participate in continuing professional development
- Provide safe, ethical and effective health care.
- Abide by the APA Code of Conduct
- I have your individual goals and your care as a priority
- I walk, swim and snorkel at Cottesloe beach, and enjoy dog and wildflower photography.
- "KoKo's Tales - A Dog's Life in Subiaco" - is coming soon. See "www.kokosdogblog.com”
- 1984 Kellogg’s Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Women in Business: Woman of the Month
- APA Community Physiotherapist Award 2009
- I assist at Perth Writers Festival, Sculptures by the Sea and PIAF.
- In 2015, I was Physiotherapist for the PIAF French group "The Giants."
- I have been a Physiotherapist for Oxfam 100km walk and many National sporting events.
- KoKo and I visit Berrington Aged Care weekly to give the residents a cuddle and laugh.
- We are actively involved in the Subiaco Community.