Physiotherapy is a science-based health-care discipline that helps:
- Ease your pain
- Free your movement
- Regain optimal function
Physiotherapy excels in:
- Diagnosis and classification of disorders
- Treatment and management of pain
- Posture and movement rehabilitation
- Exercise prescription
- Injury prevention
- Health promotion
- Are at the forefront of world research into pain
- Help people of all ages
- Understand that movement is central to health and well-being
- Use gentle drug-free techniques to restore physical and psychological health
- Have the skills to implement treatments methodically
- Teach you home exercises and self-care
- Use clinical reasoning and advanced diagnostic skills
- Have comprehensive knowledge of musculoskeletal health and pain management
"I look forward to relieving your pain, whatever your age,
fitness level or type of problem."
NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
* Street Parking outside clinic, plus Bus/Train, Cat Bus are within 10 minutes walk.
*Same day appointments / urgent home visits are available if required. 041996945
In Touch Physiotherapy Consultations include:
- An interview where I listen to your story and hear your goals
- A comprehensive examination of your posture and movement
- Detailed analysis to reach a diagnosis
- Scientific evidence and effective dynamic treatment
- The optimum rehabilitation and therapy
- Progress and modification of treatment
What benefits will I gain from In Touch Physiotherapy?
- You will understand your problem
- Gain better movement
- Have less pain and better self-management of pain episodes
- Incorporate self-treatment into your lifestyle
Why is Helen's care appreciated by her clients?
- My passion is to empower you with quality advice and skills
- My aim is to inspire you to participate actively in your recovery
- My priority is to improve the quality of your life as soon as possible