About Helen Potter
Helen Potter - Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
The titles “Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist” and “Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy (2007)” acknowledge my extended training, skills and experience.
My Professional Memberships of APA, MAPA and ACP promise you that I participate in continuing professional development and provide safe, ethical and effective health care. I also abide by the APA Professional Code of Conduct and AHPRA Guidelines.
Please call or book an appointment online if you would like help with any type of musculoskeletal problems.
"I look forward to relieving your pain, whatever your age,
fitness level or type of problem."
NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
* Street Parking outside clinic, plus Bus/Train, Cat Bus are within 10 minutes walk.
*Same day appointments / urgent home visits are available if required. 041996945
- I walk, swim and snorkel at Cottesloe beach, and enjoy dog and wildflower photography
- I am active in the Subiaco Community and an avid promoter for environmental care
- I have been writing a book with my dog KoKo about his adventures and misadventures.
- "KoKo's Tales - A Dog's Life in Subiaco" is finally coming soon (Maybe August)
- See www.kokosdogblog.com for up to date news. Or email Koko Subiaco@iinet.net.au
- The book will be on sale at Dymocks in Subiaco, at the Subiaco School Markets and at some local shops
- KoKo has a fun sense of the joy of life and also has a more serious role as my carer when the Black Dog appears
- 1984 Kellogg’s Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Women in Business: Woman of the Month
- APA Community Physiotherapist Award 2009
- I assist at Perth Writers Festival, Sculptures by the Sea and PIAF
- In 2015, I was Physiotherapist for the PIAF French group "The Giants"
- I have been a Physiotherapist for Oxfam 100km walk and many National sporting events
- KoKo and I visit Berrington Aged Care weekly to give the residents a cuddle and laugh
- We are also actively involved in the Subiaco Community