Consultations are your time to tell your story, present your problem, and clarify your goals. At In Touch Physiotherapy Subiaco, I tailor my treatment to the source of your problem, while considering your needs and lifestyle.
My clinic is private and friendly as we can then achieve an optimal outcome by working together. My vision is for you to be empowered by my accurate information and self-care education.
Your first appointment will last 25 to 60 minutes and should be a comfortable and rewarding experience. Subsequent consultations last about 25 minutes. You can arrange a longer consultation (with a higher fee) if you have several problems you would like treated at one visit.
I ask about changes in your condition and then evaluate improvement before progressing my treatment. You will have time to ask questions.
With recurrent or ongoing problems, your understanding of pain is an important part of recovery. I will use online and practical material to assist your knowledge. My aim is to help reduce episodes by empowering you with new skills.
My follow-up system
My care for you is ongoing. Three to six weeks following your last consultation I will contact you to check your progress. This provides you with an opportunity to ask any questions or discuss concerns you may have.
Private clients do not need a referral. Please bring any scans or letters. Insurance claimants need to pay my fee on the day, then claim from ICWA. Workers Compensation Fees are invoiced to your employer.
- Street parking in Churchill Ave
- Loose clothing or a singlet top and shorts are best for my assessment.
- I attempt to run on schedule and will notify you of any delay.
- Please cancel, if you need to, as early as possible. Someone else can use your allocated time. Missed appointments are charged a non-arrival fee.
- My fees are time-based and flexible. The Australian Physiotherapy Association [APA] recommends fees consider advanced qualifications, extensive experience, comprehensive consultations, written reports and clinic costs.
- If finance is of concern, shorter appointments with reduced fees, are available. Please discuss this with me.
- I accept payment via HICAPS, cheque, cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard.
- If you need to cancel please do so as early as possible.
- A missed appointment may be charged.
Brief Consultations and Discounted rates
15-20 minutes (for straightforward acute problems or simple treatment) $80-$95
Subsequent Comprehensive Consultation
25-40 minutes (longer times allow you to ask questions and learn self treatment skills) $114-$140
Initial Comprehensive Consultation
30-60 minutes (Longer times for complex problems) $120-$240
“I look forward to relieving your pain, whatever your age,
fitness level or type of problem.”
Need Pain Relief now?
* Street Parking outside clinic, plus Bus/Train, Cat Bus are within 10 minutes walk.
*Same day appointments / urgent home visits are available if required. 041996945