It is time to tell your story, consider your needs and lifestyle, and clarify your goals. I will match my treatment to the source of your problem and what you want to achieve.
The private and friendly environment of my clinic means we can achieve an optimal outcomes together. My goal is to empower you with accurate information and self-care advice to minimise recurrence where possible.
Your first appointment will last 25 to 60 minutes and should be a comfortable and rewarding experience with time for you to ask questions.
Subsequent consultations last about 25 minutes. You can arrange a longer consultation (with a higher fee) if you prefer to manage several problems at one visit.
Your understanding of pain is an important part of recovery so I will use online and practical material to assist your knowledge.
My follow-up system
My care for you is ongoing. If you agree I will contact you by phone or email one to six weeks following your last consultation. This lets me know if we have achieved your goals and gives you with an opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have.
Private clients do not need a referral. Please bring any scans or letters. Insurance claimants need to pay my fee on the day, then claim from ICWA. Workers Compensation Fees are invoiced to your employer.
- Free street parking in Churchill Ave
- Please wear or bring loose clothing, or a singlet top and shorts, to make it easier for my comprehensive assessment.
- As your time is important I attempt to run on schedule and will notify you of any delay.
- Please cancel, if you need to, as early as possible to allow someone else to use your allocated time.
- Missed appointments are charged a non-arrival fee.
- My fees are time-based and flexible. The Australian Physiotherapy Association [APA] recommends fees consider my advanced qualifications, extensive experience, comprehensive consultations, written reports and clinic costs.
- If finance is of concern, shorter appointments with reduced fees, are available. Please discuss this with me.
- I accept payment via HICAPS, cheque, cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard.
- If you need to cancel please do so as early as possible.
- A missed appointment may be charged.
Brief Consultations and Discounted rates
15-20 minutes (for straightforward acute problems or simple treatment) $80-$95
Subsequent Comprehensive Consultation
25-40 minutes (longer times allow you to ask questions and learn self treatment skills) $114-$140
Initial Comprehensive Consultation
30-60 minutes (Longer times for complex problems) $120-$240
“I look forward to relieving your pain, whatever your age,
fitness level or type of problem.”
Need Pain Relief now?
* Street Parking outside clinic, plus Bus/Train, Cat Bus are within 10 minutes walk.
*Same day appointments / urgent home visits are available if required. 041996945