Looking for pain relief? Need a diagnosis and information?
- Pain is unpleasant but may also reduce the quality of your physical, social and emotional health.
- Your fear, emotions, past experience and false beliefs can change the pain you feel.
- Pain response is individual, so a treatment program needs to match your personal needs and goals.
- While an initial injury may have healed, structural and postural dysfunction, added to an overprotective brain, may result in persistent pain.
- One of my roles is to explain where you are on the pain recovery pathway and how we can change to a more efficient path.
- My dynamic approach, including education and hands-on-treatment that suits your goals and lifestyle, will help you enjoy life again.
- Recovery may be slow if your pain is complex and long standing. I will discuss medical and other allied health input if needed.
- New knowledge, combined with a program tailored for you, will optimise your recovery.
Please watch this 5-minute video on chronic pain for an overview.
As an experienced Specialist Physiotherapist, I have the knowledge and skills to help problems you have with pain, movement, posture or activity loss. I can help relieve your pain and limitation due to joint, muscle or ligament sprains, changes associated with degeneration or overuse, and more complex pain problems. I use evidence-based advice, specific treatment and tips on how you can reduce negative lifestyle factors to optimise outcomes.
Call Helen: 9381 6166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org