About Helen Potter
Helen Potter – Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- My reputation is for excellence in diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Have you tried everything but your pain and limitation still annoy you? A specialist review by Helen Potter will provide options. I will help you to understand how to manage your pain and return to an active life.
- Have you been told you need a knee replacement, or back surgery? You may discover I can help relieve your pain. Alternatively I can assist your preparation for surgery so that you achieve a more optimal result.
- The title, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy (2007), acknowledges my advanced training and extensive experience.
- I opened my clinic in West Perth in 1996 before moving to Churchill Avenue in 2012. My rooms are private and my consultations clear and friendly.
My Professional Memberships of APA, MAPA and ACP
promise you that I:
- Participate in continuing professional development and provide safe, ethical and effective health care. I abide by the APA Code of Conduct.
- At all times meeting your goals and providing your care are my priority.
“I look forward to relieving your pain, whatever your age,
fitness level or type of problem.”
NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
* Street Parking outside clinic, plus Bus/Train, Cat Bus are within 10 minutes walk.
*Same day appointments / urgent home visits are available if required. 041996945
- I walk, swim and snorkel at Cottesloe beach, and enjoy dog and wildflower photography
- I am active in the Subiaco Community and an avid promoter for environmental care
- I have been writing a book with my dog KoKo about his adventures and misadventures.
- “KoKo’s Tales – A Dog’s Life in Subiaco” is finally coming soon (Maybe August)
- See www.kokosdogblog.com for up to date news. Or email Koko Subiaco@iinet.net.au
- The book will be on sale at Dymocks in Subiaco, at the Subiaco School Markets and at some local shops
- KoKo has a fun sense of the joy of life and also has a more serious role as my carer when the Black Dog appears
- 1984 Kellogg’s Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Women in Business: Woman of the Month
- APA Community Physiotherapist Award 2009
- I assist at Perth Writers Festival, Sculptures by the Sea and PIAF
- In 2015, I was Physiotherapist for the PIAF French group “The Giants”
- I have been a Physiotherapist for Oxfam 100km walk and many National sporting events
- KoKo and I visit Berrington Aged Care weekly to give the residents a cuddle and laugh
- We are also actively involved in the Subiaco Community