Ten Tips – Increase your activity
Increase your activity to improve your health
- Move rather than sit. Stand intermittently to provide variation on your body.
- Moving should be pain free and feel good.
- Seek help and advice early if you have a pain problem.
- Physio helps reduce recurrent or chronic injuries.
- Seek information from a health professional you can trust to use evidence based advice.
- Ask the hard questions before making a decision on your health to empower yourself.
- Meet a Specialist Physiotherapist. Helen Potter in Subiaco is a friendly guide and source of information
- Better health is achieved through small steps. Start now.
- A highly qualified and experienced Physiotherapist provides a good partner for you, your family and colleagues.
- Don't put up with pain, headaches or creaky knees, Helen can help!
- Lose weight (even 5-10% reduces risk of illness)
- Stop smoking (seek assistance)
- Increase your activity step by step. Pace yourself to minimise injury
- Interact with those around you. Be part of a community
- Sit more upright. Minimise slump.
- Ensure quality sleep. Don't use electronics for one hour before sleep.